Friday, April 15, 2011

Temples

Last weekend was General Conference. 
President Monson talked about the importance of have pictures of the temple in you home...
We don't have a single one! 
I've wanted one for a long time, but it's always hard for my to justify spending $30+ on a print I like. 
I went to this website and got a couple for free! 
I printed a Mesa Temple {Tanner & I were Married there} temple and the Los Angeles Temple {Tanner's mission Temple}
I found this cute frame at the thrift store and added a touch of pink spray paint. 
This picture is going in the girl's room. 

{Total $3.76}


This is a frame Tanner had from his college days.  Of course I painted it!
{Total $2.84}
{I don't like how it turned out...}
I painted again,
Apply black then wipe off.

Then I added some dark stain.


I'm still not too happy with it.


Okay, so a light coat of brown then black...

Finally I like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment