Friday, April 1, 2011

Cucumbers

I was making a salad. 
{chopped cucumbers, chopped tomatoes, cottage cheese and salt and pepper}


When I got the idea to try the old cucumbers on the eyes trick. 
I've seen this in every movie/ cartoon ever. 
 It never worked for me in my younger years.  {Then again I didn't have bags under my eyes then}
My girls have both been very sick for 2 weeks now, so the lack of sleep has added some hefty bags under each eye.

I sat on the couch with a cucumber slice on each eye for 5 minutes.  It was cool and refreshing...
It totally made the skin around my eyes less swollen and nice and tight.

I got another cucumber to slice and put in the fridge just for this. 
In the mornings I'm going to start out my day like this. 
Nice, cool, relaxing and a little ME time.

No comments:

Post a Comment