Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Decor

I've tried hard to be festive for the holiday of LOVE
However, I've been happy with my 2 banners, but not much else.
I've had this supper cute milk glass vase sitting in my cupboard begging to get out and be put on display. 

DSC02373

My friend emailed me the tutorial on how to make really cute Rosette balls. 
 I gave it a shot... It took forever!  Haha. 
I'm really not patient.  
DSC02374

I got half way and decided I really wasn't liking the way it looked. 
DSC02375

I then tried to add some kind of distressing.?.
 
DSC02377

I still don't like it...
So it will find a comfy home in my trash can at the end of the month. 
 Maybe next year I'll come up with something cute to put in this little vase. 
DSC02380

I guess you can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment