Thursday, January 6, 2011

Portland for Christmas

I'm still blogging December! Ha!
We went to Tanner's sister's (Amy) house for our Christmas Holiday. 
Tanner was really worried about how the trip would go.  I must confess, I was a bit concerned myself.  But this is what we got most of the 6 hour drive. Needless to say, we did not take any stops.

DSC01862

The girls ate snacks and watched Christmas movies.  They were AMAZING! 
We would definitely take more trips if they were all like this!

While there the girls got the chance to run around with their 4 cousins.  We even went to this play land where they could go CRAZY.  It's like a McDonald's Play Land but TIMES 10. 
They were exhausted afterwards, so was I and I was just watching.

DSC01809

Taya and Mackenzie
DSC01803

DSC01801

Paige loved all the kiddos running around.
DSC01812

No comments:

Post a Comment