Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm very grateful for the wonderful blessing I have in my life. I love and appreciate my hard working husband.  I know he sacrifices a lot for us girls and we love him for it.  I'm so grateful for my two beautiful, smart, sweet little girls.  The are absolutely precious to me.  I'm very thankful that we have this opportunity for Tanner to be attending graduate school now while our family is young.  I know Tanner and I are very thankful for our support from friends and especially our families.  Our parents continue to be such a comfort and help anytime we need them. 
 I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. 

DSC01572

I was able to take one picture of our Thanksgiving dinner before my camera died.  We stayed snuggled inside where it was warm and ate; ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, rolls, my special corn muffin stuffing and of course Tanner's favorite beverage, Martinelli's.  Dessert was a spread of store bought yummies...

No comments:

Post a Comment