Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FALL

I love fall...
Not as much as Spring but all the same it's very fun. 

 I love the color changes.  It's always fun to go to a U of I football game, listen to Tanner yelling about a Bronco touchdown, go for walks in the crisp air, throw leaves around and eat extra warm yummy food!
Today I took the girls to play while I caught up with a friend.  We came home for a very short nap.  So I made the most of the energy they had.  We took Pictures!
This is everything I love about Autumn
No coats, but just light sweaters and all these comfy leaves.

Fall Leaves 10

These I took by the road
Fall Leaves 8

This is in my very small backyard
Fall Leaves 2

DSC01331

Isn't this tree in front of my apartment awesome!
Fall Leaves 6

Fall Leaves 7

Fall Leaves 9

P.S.  I know I'm not a very good photographer, I do what I can with what I have. 
Maybe I'll get a new camera for Christmas!  Wink, Wink!

1 comment:

  1. such a good post michelle. you took beautiful pictures, give yourself credit girl.

    ReplyDelete