Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Night Stand

I know not the best picture, but check out my night stands...
Simple, board on 2 metal brackets.


I want something different...
I found this cute little stand at the thrift store the other day. 
It really reminded me of Restoration Hardware.
{one of my favorite stores} 
It was $4 so I took it home.  However, It looked way to small next to my gigantic bed. 
Yesterday the girls and I went looking around town. 
After checking out the thrift stores with no luck we headed to
Moscow Main Street Antique Mall.
Right away I found this awesome metal suitcase.
 The colors were perfect and it was $10.
The books were FREE! Yep, the recycling center's book bin. 




Now I'm on the look out for one on Tanner's side of the bed. 

{P.S. there was a booth at the Antique Mall that Had a bunch of cute Metal File Holders. 
There was a really cool large gray truck with drawers} 
I wanted them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment