Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hooded Bath Towels

My aunt gave Taya a hooded bath towel for her 1st Birthday. 
I thought it would be nice for each girl to have their own. 
I ran by Ross and grabbed 2 towels and 2 matching hand towels. 


My Aunt Kathy embroidered the girl's names and an image on each towel.


These were a cinch to put together. 

Materials needed 1 regular sized towel, 1 coordinating hand towel.

Fold the hand towel in half, and sew up 1 edge


Mark the middle of your large towel. 
Align the seam from your hand towel {hood} and the middle of your large towel.



Now place right side of towel to right side of hand towel and sew together.


Done!


I love these for babies and little ones. 
It covers them from head to toe, so they don't get cold!
 My girls absolutely love their towels.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love these! Totally perfect for little ones! Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete