Sunday, October 24, 2010

SPARKLES

A few days ago I did Kate's nails... We finish around 10:30pm and of course I did not feel like cleaning up right then, I decided I would go to bed and clean up first thing in the morning.  BIG MISTAKE.  Taya has been waking up at 3am or 4 am and wondering the house.  If not then she will also wake up around 6:30am and just head straight down stairs.  As you have guessed, I woke up the next morning to Tanner loudly saying, "Taya Michelle!".  I knew automatically what had happened and went racing down stairs.  It could have been really bad if she would have gotten into my Acrylic product.  However, she just decided to add some glam and sparkle to her life.  She emptied 4 containers of glitter.  Luckily I have a fabulous vacuum that quickly took care of the problem.
.

.

.

We talked about only doing our nails when Mommy can help.  But I couldn't get too upset, it was my fault for leaving such an irresistible temptation out.  I have to continuously remind myself she is only 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment